Lapp Libra is a small law firm. We enjoy the litigation and transactional work that allow us to do what we do best – work closely with our clients to understand their objectives, their approach, and their circumstances, and then develop and carry through a carefully crafted strategy. This client-centered philosophy gives us the satisfaction of developing long-lasting, personal relationships with our clients, and gives our clients valuable results.
We are an experienced law firm. We know what matters and what doesn’t. We therefore can cut to the chase without unnecessary time or expense.
We are a talented law firm. Through the years, we have won significant and hard-fought battles, not only in business, corporate, real estate, and banking law, but also in opposition to race discrimination, sex harassment, and other forms of discrimination. Search for us on Westlaw or Lexis, and you will see a remarkable string of victories.
We are a collegial law firm. There are no oversized egos here. Everyone, whether they are a staff member, legal assistant, paralegal, or lawyer, is treated with friendship and respect, and we enjoy each other’s company. As a result, we can work together candidly and effectively, and our work product benefits from the different perspectives it receives.
We are a successful law firm. The firm was established in 1968, concentrating on the business needs of small companies, entrepreneurs, and individuals. As our clients have prospered, so have we. Growing from our original client base, we now also represent some of the largest banks, companies, and commercial real estate owners in the nation, and have done so now for decades. Our clients choose us and stay with us because we offer something unique.
- Clarinda Color, LLC v. Brian Nelson, et al, No. 0:04-cv-4917 (D. Minn. 2006)
- Christians v. Crystal Evangelical Free Church, 521 U.S. 111(1997)
- TCF Mortgage Corp. v. Verex Assurance, Inc., 709 F. Supp. 164 (D. Minn. 1989)
- Ohio Calculating, Inc. v. CPT Corp., 846 F.2d 497 (8th Cir. 1988)
- Bergquist v. Anderson-Greenwood Aviation Corp. and Anderson, Greenwood & Co. (In re Bellanca Aircraft Corporation), 56 B.R. 339 (D. Minn. 1985), affirmed, 850 F.2d 1275 (8th Cir. 1988)
- Eklund v. Vincent Brass and Aluminum Co., 351 N.W.2d 371 (Minn. App. 1984)
- Catapult ME, Inc.
- CCI Sureity, Inc.
- Ceres Environmental Services, Inc.
- Clear Water Technologies, Inc.
- Codeweavers, Inc.
- Corner Medical, LLC
- Diversified Distribution Systems, Inc.
- ELA Medical, LLC
- Featherlite Exhibits
- Franklin Outdoor Advertising
- Hendlin, Inc.
- Heyde Companies, Inc.
- Hitching Post Motorsports
- Level Brand, LLC
- Marina Management Co.
- McNally Smith College, Inc.
- Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Mid-America Festivals Corp.
- Midwest Veterinary Supply, Inc.
- North America Construction Services, Inc.
- Nuvex Ingredients
- Parkview Apartments
- Peak Mechanical, Inc.
- Radco Industries
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- Silver Star Industries, Inc.
- Superior Mortgage, Corp.
- Tafco Equipment Company
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America
- Top Temporary, Inc.