Real Estate Lawyers Who Advocate for You
Clients appreciate working with experienced real estate attorneys who fully understand their real estate and business needs. If you are buying or selling real estate, or are looking to invest in real estate, the lawyers at Lapp Libra are here to help you make the decisions critical to your real estate transaction. In recognition of our skills and experience, members of the firm have been certified as Real Property Specialists by the Minnesota State Bar Association. We are also regularly called upon to present continuing education seminars to our peers. One of our attorneys has been an ongoing contributor to a leading treatise on Minnesota Real Estate Law and Practice.
The lawyers at Lapp Libra have been working with business and real estate owners, investors, developers, individuals, non-profit organizations and governmental entities. The more complex the issue, the more you need to contact Lapp Libra to assist you. Our team can help you navigate the minefield of issues that arise in commercial and residential real estate transactions..
Our real estate attorneys provide sound business counsel and skillful representation regarding all types of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including the following:
- Real estate leases involving office, retail, shopping center, industrial, warehouse and multifamily/apartment properties
- Real estate purchases and sales
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Like kind or Section 1031 exchanges
- Dispute resolution and real estate litigation
- Real estate financing, mortgages, contracts for deed, foreclosures and workouts
- Structuring ownership entities – limited liability companies, partnerships and corporations
- Easements, survey, and boundary matters
- Title insurance and title matters
- Construction contracts, mechanics’ liens, and disputes
- Condominium and townhouse matters
- Residential landlord-tenant leases and evictions
Business growth and real estate transactions often go hand in hand. Successful business owners use experienced real estate lawyers to accomplish their goals. We avoid delays in closing a transaction and surprises after the closing. Our strength is continuous attention to delivering prompt and cost-effective legal services that result in success for our clients.