Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Business Law
- Estate Planning
William S. Lapp is a founder of the firm and practices in the areas of corporate, securities, business law, taxation, and estate planning areas. Bill has substantial experience in negotiating complex business transactions but also spends a significant portion of his time advising individuals and businesses on the many legal issues they face. In addition to business planning and transactions, Bill also practices in the area of securities arbitration. Bill’s background, his negotiating skills, his legal ability, and his desire to get the job done, make him a valuable resource for businesses and individuals.
Bill is a member of the American Bar Association, the Minnesota State Bar Association, and the Hennepin County Bar Association. He also served as member of the National Association of Securities Dealers Arbitration and Mediation Committee. Bill has been named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers list for a number of years.
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 1968
- U.S. District Court for District of Minnesota, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 1987
- University of Minnesota Law School, Juris Doctor, 1967
- University of Minnesota, B.A., 1964
- Honors: Cum Laude
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association