Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Financial Reorganization
Julia A. Christians practices in the bankruptcy law and financial reorganization areas. She is a member of the Panel of Private Bankruptcy Trustees for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota. Julia is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals and the state and federal courts of Minnesota.
Julia is a past chair of the Debtor/Creditor Remedies Committee of the Hennepin County Bar Association and is a member of the Bankruptcy Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association. She graduated cum laude from Sioux Falls College and received her J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School.
Julia has been named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers list and has lectured at numerous continuing legal education seminars on topics involving creditors’ rights and bankruptcy law.
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Minnesota
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, 1981 -1984
- B.A. cum laude, Sioux Falls College, 1976-1980
- Panel of Private Bankruptcy Trustees for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota
- Bankruptcy Section Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Past Chair, Debtor/Creditor Remedies Committee
- Speaker, Debtor-Creditor Panel on Bankruptcy Developments, Hennepin County Bar Association, 02/17/2016