Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Finance
- General Business Law
- Real Estate
Gregory D. Pusch is a shareholder in the firm’s corporate and business law department and serves on the firm’s management committee. He has been practicing law since 1984, mainly in the areas of corporate law, corporate finance, general business law and real estate. He represents a variety of businesses and individual clients providing them with full service legal representation on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including business start-ups, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, business recapitalizations and restructuring, shareholder disputes, general tax issues and real estate leases.
Greg has extensive experience in preparing and negotiating documents for a wide variety of sophisticated business transactions including commercial loans, business acquisitions and divestitures, equipment and real estate lease transactions, employment and independent contractor arrangements, distribution and licensing transactions, shareholder and buy-sell agreements and technology utilization and transfers. His experience includes advising boards of directors, senior management and shareholders on corporate governance, shareholder relations and fiduciary duty issues.
Greg lives near Lake Harriet in Southwest Minneapolis with his wife Katy and his two daughters, Jessica and Jenny. When not practicing law, Greg enjoys coaching youth hockey, spending time at the cabin and training his golden retriever Brooks. He is also involved in church, community and educational activities.
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Minnesota, 1984
- U.S. Tax Court, 1984
- University of Minnesota Law School, Juris Doctor, 1984
- Honors: cum laude
- International Moot Court; legal writing instructor
- St. John’s University, B.A., 1980
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Government
- CCI Surety, Inc.
- CodeWeavers, Inc.
- Construction Capital, Inc.
- Corner Medical, LLC
- Hendlin, Inc.
- Level Brand, Inc.
- McNally Smith College, Inc.
- Media/Graphics, Inc., d/b/a Featherlite Exhibits
- Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Midwest Veterinary Supply, Inc.
- North American Construction Services, Inc.
- Satisfaction Management Systems, Inc.
- Silver Star Industries, Inc., d/b/a Radco Truck Accessories
- The T.A.B. Group