“No two cases are the same, and my ability to work as an empathetic negotiator or an aggressive litigator allow me to pursue my client’s interests effectively and efficiently.”
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
Andrew J. Stoebner joined Lapp Libra as an associate in January 2014. As a law student, Andrew worked as a law clerk for Lapp Libra and as a summer associate for Centurion LLP in Equatorial Guinea where he focused on contract work in the oil and gas field.
While attending law school, Andrew volunteered with the Minnesota Justice Foundation, served as a Student Bar Association representative on the William Mitchell Academic Affairs Committee, and participated in the Phi Alpha Delta national mock trial competition.
Andrew practices in the areas of bankruptcy and litigation. He has experience representing bankruptcy trustees as well as individuals navigating the bankruptcy process.
Andrew is always focused on obtaining the best possible results for his clients by carefully evaluating each client’s goals and needs and tailoring a specialized approach to achieve those goals.
When he isn’t working, Andrew enjoys mountain biking, traveling, and spending time with his friends and family.
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2014
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2013
- J.D. cum laude, William Mitchell College of Law, 2013
- B.A. in History, University of Minnesota, 2008
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Justice Foundation, Volunteer, 2010-2013
- William Mitchell Academic Affairs Committee, Student Bar Association Representative, 2012-2013